Residence Sol Garden Istra for Plava Laguna
Sol Garden Istra Family & Active – perfect hotel for a family-friendly break!
A child – friendly welcome in an elegant surrounding.
Bring up your kids to an amazing holiday in Umag: activities and facilities designed for their fun, without compromising on quality and comfort!
Hotel Sol Garden Istra is one of the best family – friendly hotels in Croatia! Beautiful interiors, good food, spa treatments and high quality service, alongside all the elements that make your life easier as parents and ensure your children have a fantastic time!
Enjoy with your kids at the outdoor swimming pool complex with many attractions, or at the new Aqua Park with water slides and water playground!
Melia Hotels Activities Team will take care of the entertainment, organizing exciting daytime and evening activities for children of all ages!
for kids (available mid May – mid September) – especially for children between 5 and 11,99 years of age (bracelet upon arrival obligatory):
- afternoon lunch – daily, from 13 am to 15 pm
- drinks (soft drinks, water) - daily from 12 pm to 17 pm
- ice cream - daily, one hour during the afternoon, depending on the season
This offer is also available for kids between 4 and 4,99 years old and between 12 and 13,99 years old - with additional payment.
"Special offer" is provided at the special Food and Beverage Point within the new activities centre (available mid May – mid September). Only children wearing bracelets are allowed at this area, without parents.
Family offer Sol Garden Istra:
- Family rooms and connected rooms
- New Activities Area designed for different children age groups: Club 4, Club 8, Club 13
- Teenagers Club
- New "Special offer" for children up to 11,99 years of age– afternoon lunch, soft drinks and ice cream daily
- New Aqua Park with various attractions, water playground and water slides
- Large outdoor swimming pool complex
- Games room
- Special acknowledgement for innovation and variety of the offer for children. "Tourist Flower“ Quality for Croatia 2012