Hotel Sol Umag for Plava Laguna
Four star seafront hotel in Umag, Croatia
Discover the joys of staying in a 4 star hotel Sol Umag just a few steps from the beach, where most rooms have a sea view, and you can always park your bike nearby.
Every room is furnished in wood creating a cozy ambience complete where you can enjoy room service on a lazy day. Other days can be filled with activities, starting with cycling - get a bike trail map at reception and explore a new Istrian village every day. Swim in the heated pool or at the beach, hit the gym or take part in one of our exercise programs. The diving school is nearby if you want to explore the blue depths of the Adriatic.
The colorful lobby bar is great for afternoon drinks, before going on a sunset walk to a nearby lighthouse, built by an Austrian prince as a love shack for his Croatian lover.
Hotel Sol Umag features a conference center seating up to 200 as well as all of the accompanying facilities needed for a great business get-together. Wellness is available at the hotel, with all kinds of beauty treatments, massages and saunas.
Your safety is our priority. That is why we have placed an even greater focus on health, hygiene and social distancing and taken all the necessary steps to make you feel safe, comfortable and relaxed. In these challenging times, we are doing our best to make sure you fully enjoy the breath-taking destinations and attractions, all from the perfectly safe accommodation of your choosing.
Šetalište Miramare 1, 52470 Umag, Istria, Croatia
N 45° 444 53 E 13° 513 41
See the location on the map.
- Umag - center: 2 km
- Beach : 50 m
- Infirmary: 2 km
- Pharmacy: 2 km
- Hospital: 86 km
- Bus terminal: 2 km
- Airport Pula: 86 km
Connections with the Umag city center (during the main season):
- Slow train (extra charge): every 30 min
Reception working hour: 0-24
Check in: from 14 h
Check out: until 10 h
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +385 52 714 000
- Parking at extra charge
- Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Sol Umag for Plava Laguna has 217 rooms on 4 floors with an elevator. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, free W-Fi connection, a satellite TV, a direct dial telephone and a safe.
- Single and double rooms
- Size and capacity: 19m2, suitable for 1 – 2 persons
- Park side
- Economy - Connected (two connected double rooms, for up to 4 persons)
- Double rooms (balcony optional)
- Size and capacity: 23 - 32m2, suitable for 1 - 3 persons
- Park side
- Double rooms with balcony
- Size and capacity: 32m2, suitable for 1 - 3 persons
- Suite with a double room, living room and a balcony
- Size and capacity: 42m2, suitable for 1 - 4 persons
- Park side
+ 86 rooms in a separate facility Residence Sol Umag for Plava Laguna.
Find more information about the rooms here.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- WiFi internet access
- Internet corner at the reception
- Animation for adults and children
- Sun loungers and parasols on the swimming pool (in limited quantities)
- Towels by the pool (with deposit)
- Sun loungers and parasols on the beach (in limited quantities)
- Thematic dinner once a week
- Welcome drink at the Thematic dinner
- Bike storage
- Dinner drinks
- Restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool
- Currency Exchange
- Meeting rooms (additional charge)
- TV room
- Children playground
- Laundry service (additional charge)
- Shop selling souvenirs and newspapers
- Bike services
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Buffet restaurant with show cooking
- Breakfast buffet 7 - 10 h
- Dinner buffet 18:30 - 21 h
- Welcome drink (24.05.-03.09.2021.)
- Gala dinner once a week (24.05.-03.09.2021.)
- À la carte restaurant León d'Or
- Lobby bar
- Snack bar at the pool
- Dinner drinks (22.04.-24.09.2022.) (juice, water, red and white wine, draught beer)
- Outdoor swimming pool with fresh water (Size: 120m2, Depth: 1.35m) with sunbathing terrace
- Swimming pool for children and babies with fresh water (Size: 10m2, Depth: 0.5m)
- Freshwater indoor pool (Size: 80m2, Depth: 1.35m) - closed from mid-June to mid-September
- Sun loungers and parasols at the outdoor swimming pool (free of charge)
- Snack bar at the pool
- 50 m from the hotel
- Stone-paved beach
- Sun loungers and parasols (free of charge, in limited quantities)
- Beach bar
Explore beaches in Umag.
ACTIVITIES & EXPERIENCES (23.05.-10.09.2021.)
We take fun seriously! Our Activities & Experience Team will make sure you have the time of your lives, full of new unforgettable experiences to talk about when you return home.
Programmes for kids
- Mini Club (5-12 years): creative workshops, games and mini disco
Entertainment sports program
- Stretching, aqua aerobics, keep fit and fitness program from (01.07.-31.08.2021.)
- Live music, animation programmes
- Free of charge: fitness studio, jogging path, entertainment sports program: fitness program with keep fit, stretching and aqua aerobics
- Additional charge: tennis courts with tennis school, water sports (windsurfing, parasailing, banana boat rides, pedal boat, beach canoe, sailboat, canoe, motorboat and rowing boat hire)
- Park & Ride station (nearby): manual and e-bikes automatic hire system (additional charge)
- Bike hotel - hotel Sol Umag for Plava Laguna offers specialised services for bicycle tourists. Find out more
- Istrian Relax Village at a glance
- Blue cave whirlpool
- Relaxation room
- Beauty treatments
- Unique massages
- Finnish, Roman, Istrian bio saunas
- Fitness studio (free of charge for hotel guests)
Discover wellness center at the hotel Sol Umag.
- Boutique meeting centar (additional charge) - 4 meeting rooms in a separate building, with complete technological equipment and Wi Fi:
- Tramontana - with capacity for up to 100 people
- Burin, Levant i Garbin - with capacity for up to 20 people (room connecting option)
- Club Meeting Room (additional charge) - meeting room in the hotel with capacity for up to 18 people
Find out more about conference halls in Hotel Sol Umag.
- Various restaurants and bars
- Sports center and sports hall
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
National label for implementing COVID-19 prevention and protection protocols and measures.
The WTTC Safe travel label for companies worldwide that have adopted global health and hygiene standards.