Plava Laguna facilities in Poreč and Umag are opening and ready to welcome you!
We wish you a warm welcome and invite you to explore our destinations – Poreč and Umag!
Spend time in nature and enjoy outdoor activities mindful of social distancing measures in place.
You are welcome to enjoy the beautiful Istrian beaches and visit other public areas all being mindful of social distancing measures and other guidelines.
Restaurants, bars, shops and other facilities in Istria are open, some with adjusted working hours. Please follow any recommendations or measures that might be in place to ensure maximum safety.
In response to the challenges of this year’s season caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Plava Laguna hotels and apartments have paid special attention to the issues of health, cleanliness and personal space to ensure a pleasant, safe and relaxing stay at our facilities.
- Our staff is familiar with all the measures recommended by the World Health Organization, as well as national and local health institutions.
- The staff members check their body temperature before heading to work on a daily basis and maintain good personal hygiene, especially by regularly washing and disinfecting their hands.
- Disinfectants are made available upon entering the reception area, where guests can read the notices about the recommendations and measures implemented to prevent the spread of infection.
- The reception area is aired and disinfected thoroughly and frequently.
- Guests can check in online by receiving an email after having booked the accommodation. Also, they may let us know the check-out time to avoid queuing.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Disinfectants are made available at the restaurant and bar entrances.
- Seating areas have been arranged to ensure the recommended social distance between guests.
- Tables undergo thorough cleaning and disinfection upon every guest departure.
- An additional protective plexiglass partition has been placed on the self-service tables at the restaurants.
- Meals are served by staff at all times (guests are not in direct contact with food and food serving utensils).
- Meals are served in two different time slots at buffet restaurants to ensure safe distance between guests at all times.
- Room cleaning meets high hygiene standards, and includes an even more detailed surface disinfection.
- Guests may opt for complete privacy (staff members will not enter their accommodation unit unless asked to do so).
- Health and safety guidelines, as well as social distancing indicators are present throughout the facilities for easy reference.
- Disinfectants are available in busy areas.
- Common areas and public sanitary facilities’ cleaning, disinfection and ventilation have been intensified.
BEACHES, SWIMMING POOLS, SPORTS, ACTIVITIES & EXPERIENCES
- Health and safety guidelines as well as social distancing indicators are present throughout the facilities for easy reference.
- Pool and beach sun loungers have been arranged to ensure social distancing measures.
- All facilities are cleaned and disinfected regularly and thoroughly, while all indoor areas are frequently aired.
- All sports and animation activities have been modified to comply with the recommendations from relevant authorities.
- Sports and entertainment programmes require prior reservation of service time.
Thank you for following the instructions and helping us to ensure the highest levels of health and safety standards for all our guests and employees.
FLEXIBILITY WITH RESERVATIONS
We want you to feel at ease when making your reservation with Plava Laguna. Due to the unique circumstances, we are adjusting our individual booking policies to give you as much flexibility as you may need.
- 10% discount for all reservations that are scheduled for arrival during 2020 if changed to another date of arrival in 2020
- All reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival.
- All new reservation can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
In order to make your arrival and check-in as quick and easy as possible, we recommend that you book your accommodation online:
CROSSING THE BORDER – ARRIVAL IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
Please follow the applicable measures and instructions of the Croatian authorities.
For faster border crossing and entry into the Republic of Croatia, we recommend that you fill out the online form available by clicking on the next banner:
From 1 July 2020, all EU / EEA citizens and persons having permanent residence in the EU / EEA (including the United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and the Vatican) can enter the Republic of Croatia without any restrictions.
You can check out the interactive tool on the official website of the European Union that provides you with the information to confidently plan your travel and holidays in Croatia, while staying healthy and safe.