We wish you a warm welcome and invite you to explore our destinations – Poreč, Umag and Rijeka!
Passengers coming directly from the countries and/or regions of the European Union, i.e. countries and/or regions of the Schengen area and Schengen associated countries, regardless of their citizenship, will be allowed entry into the Republic of Croatia without the need to present an EU Digital COVID Certificate or any other epidemiological certificate (test finding, vaccination certificate, etc.) and without determining self-isolation.
These passengers do not need to submit a travel announcement via the Enter Croatia website.
We kindly ask you to keep up to date with the latest measures and terms of stay for a safe, responsible and relaxed holiday at Plava Laguna facilities in Poreč, Umag and Rijeka. Check out our current offers and treat yourself to a well-deserved holiday. Click here to find out more about the measures for a safe and carefree stay.
FIND OUT ABOUT
CAREFREE STAYA SAFE CHOICE FOR A SAFE HOLIDAY
Your safety is our priority. That is why we have placed an even greater focus on health, hygiene and social distancing and taken all the necessary steps to make you feel safe, comfortable and relaxed. In these challenging times, we are doing our best to make sure you fully enjoy the breath-taking destinations and attractions, all from the perfectly safe accommodation of your choosing.
Our dedication to make your stay completely carefree has been reaffirmed through the national safety label Safe Stay in Croatia.
The goal of the project implemented by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports is to familiarise the visitors and tourism industry entities with the protocols and measures undertaken in Croatia at all levels of tourism activities.
Stay safe throughout your visit! The Croatian safety protocols follow the global safety standards in all segments.
CROSSING THE BORDER – ARRIVAL IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
Starting from January 1st 2023, Croatia officially joined the Schengen zone.
Entry requirement options:
Entry into the Republic of Croatia is allowed subject to the conditions of entry that were valid before the Covid 19 epidemic, ie under the conditions prescribed by the Schengen Borders Code, the Aliens Act, etc. (without meeting epidemiological conditions).
You can check out the interactive tool on the official website of the European Union that provides you with the information to confidently plan your travel and holidays in Croatia, while staying healthy and safe.
Please follow the applicable measures and instructions of the Croatian authorities.
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) TESTING IN PLAVA LAGUNA
In order to make your vacation as carefree as possible, we offer a possibility of testing in Poreč and Umag to all our guests. The tests are performed by the Croatian Institute of Public Health. Results for PCR and BAT (rapid antigen) test available by accelerated procedure in the shortest possible time. A prior announcement is required (at least 36 hours before) at the facility reception desk.
PREVENTION MEASURES AND COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AT PLAVA LAGUNA FACILITIES
- It is recommended to wear protective masks and to maintain physical distance in the reception area and in common areas, and to follow other recommendations to prevent the spread of infection.
- Contactless dispensers with hand sanitisers are available in public areas and facilities.
- Our staff is familiar with all the measures recommended by the World Health Organization, as well as national and local health institutions.
- The staff members check their body temperature before heading to work on a daily basis and maintain good personal hygiene, especially by regularly washing and disinfecting their hands.
- Disinfectants are made available upon entering the reception area, where guests can read the notices about the recommendations and measures implemented to prevent the spread of infection.
- Guests can use Plava Laguna online check-in service to speed up the check in process upon arrival. It's quick and simple. All direct guests will receive an email with booking confirmation including a link for quick online check-in form. By completing the form, guests can expedite the process, save time and ensure minimum contact with reception staff.
- Guests can avoid queuing during check-out by scheduling their check-out time with reception staff or via mGuest app prior to departure.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Contactless dispensers with hand sanitisers are available at restaurant and bar entrances.
- Tables undergo thorough cleaning and disinfection upon every guest departure.
- Stricter food handling protocols and protections measures are applied.
- Room cleaning meets high hygiene standards, and includes an even more detailed surface disinfection.
- Guests can enjoy complete privacy (staff will enter their accommodation unit only upon request). This service can be set up and changed any time via the PLAVA LAGUNA mGUEST application.
- Contactless room service can be ordered via the PLAVA LAGUNA mGUEST application (the order is brought/taken away in front of the hotel room).
Thank you for following the instructions and helping us to ensure the highest levels of health and safety standards for all our guests and employees.