Hotel Bonavia Plava Laguna
Wellness centre in Rijeka
How much are you longing for a moment of relaxation in your hectic lifestyle? Do you have enough time for them?
There is good reason to steal the time just for yourself, treat yourself to a little amusement whilst relaxing and dive into our small idealistic wellness oasis.
The 250m2 interior with its soothing colours, soft music and subtle scents, minimalistic design, bamboo flooring and natural materials that is enriched by the ambient lightning of the Wellness Centre is dedicated to your relaxation, beauty and health improvement and is located on the lowest floor of the hotel, in the area of the famous Captain’s Club.
Hotel guests can freely go down in the lift and go directly from the relaxing atmosphere of their rooms into the Wellness centre which offers:
- Relaxation zone with chromo therapy with a ceiling designed as a wind rose, with RGB lightning which enables a spectrum of 16 million colour shades
- Deck chairs in the relaxation zone
- Thematic showers (contrast and bithermal showers with aromatherapy) covered with the Indian pebbles
- Finnish sauna with chromotherapy
- Turkish sauna with chromotherapy
- Beauty centre
- Three separate rooms for beauty treatments
- A large choice of professional massages
- A large choice of beauty treatments (face/body)
- Cosmetic pedicure and manicure
Monday - Friday: 9:00-21:00
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10:00-17:00
Tel. 051 357 175
You will find the professional machines made by Precor, the U.S. company in our fitness club, which will ensure you do not skip your training and daily body care even for a day. In the morning or in the evening, in the day-time break, it is up to you to choose the time...
The state-of-the-art design of the fitness club has all the charming details of 140 years long hotel history - the natural rock where the foundations of the hotels lie is left untouched in the premises, as well as part of the old late 19th century stone stove, that witnessed the beginnings of the hotel and catering business of the Hotel Bonavia.