PLAVA LAGUNA HALF MARATHON
March 16th - March 17th, 2024
The traditional Plava Laguna Half Marathon event will take place on 16th and 17th of March 2024 in the Poreč Zelena Resort. Apart from the main half marathon race, the weekend will be complete with a 10K race, Family race and the kids favourite Pepi Kids Run.
Spend an active family weekend and stay in one of the Plava Laguna hotels in stunning locations near the event. When you stay in selected Plava Laguna hotels featuring a promotional price for the race contestants, the Half Marathon race participation fee is included in the price.
Registration is open!
Save the date and do not miss this fun family weekend in one of the most beautiful Croatian destinations.
Book your accomodation starting from 35,00 EUR per person daily, with free race registration fee!
HALF MARATHON– 21 kmAll half-marathon runners can truly enjoy the new course this year, starting from the Hotel Parentium through Plava Resort, all the way to the city of Poreč and back (2 laps) .
Everyone age 18 and up can register.
Race start: March 17th, 2024 at 10:00 a.m in front of the Hotel Parentium Plava Laguna, Zelena Resort
Course: 2 x 10.5 km
Official awards ceremony: in front of the Hotel Parentium Plava Laguna – from 12:30
Pasta party: Hotel Molindrio Plava Laguna 12:00 - 3:00 p.m
Time limit: 3 h (10 a.m to 1 p.m)
10K RUN - 10 kmHave fun running this 10 km trail. You will run from the Hotel Parentium through Plava Resort to the town of Poreč and back.
Everyone age 16 and up can register.
Race start: March 17th, 2024 at 10:00 a.m in front of the Hotel Parentium Plava Laguna
Course: 10 km
Official awards ceremony: in front of the Hotel Parentium Plava Laguna – from 12:30 p.m
Pasta party: Hotel Plavi 11:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m
Time limit: 2 h (10 a.m to 12 p.m)
FAMILY RUN – 4 kmFun for the whole family! Let your whole family run a beautiful 4 km section together through Zelena Resort.
Race start: March 16th, 2024 at 3:00 p.m in front of the Plava Laguna Lounge bar
Course: 4 km
Time limit: 1 h ( 3:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m )
PEPI KIDS RUN - 200-1.200 mOur youngest runners will love these specially prepared races designed to give them a fun start in the world of running. Four races of various length are available at one of the most beautiful locations on Istria’s western coast – Zelena Resort. All races are scheduled to start in front of the Plava Laguna Lounge bar. Children younger than 8 must run with their parents.
Race date: March 16th, 2024
Course and schedule:
1.200 m – for kids aged 12-16; start at 1:00 p.m
800 m – for kids aged 10-12; start at 1:30 p.m
400m – for kids aged 7-9; start at 1:45 p.m
200m – for kids aged 4-6; start at 2:00 p.m
The registration will close once 300 contestants have applied for the race. Be sure to register your children to secure them a spot and a surprise package.
Registration on the race day will be available depending on the number of spots left!
A spring atmosphere and a weekend at the coast are a winning combination for every participant. Every registered runner will receive: a t-shirt, a finisher medal, a start number, insurance on the course, refreshment and a hot meal after the race.
Distribution of start numbers and chips:
Saturday March 16th, 2024: from 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m.
Location: Plava Laguna Lounge –Zelena Resort
Registration fee (only for the race if you do not book accommodation at Plava Laguna):
|Pepi kids run
Registration instructions:1. Choose one of the three following reservation possibilities:
- Book accommodation with free race registration included
- Register for a race (Family run, Half-marathon and 10K run)
- Register for the free Pepi kids run
2. After you have successfully booked and paid, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
3. In the confirmation e-mail, you will find a unique link that leads you to the race registration page. Click on that link!
4. After you click on the link, you must fill out the form with personal information in order to register for the Plava Laguna Half-Marathon.
Note:If you do not click on the link and provide your information, you will not be registered for the race.
5. After we verify your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Goran Vrus, race director:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, participants accept all rules of the Plava Laguna Half-Marathon, organised by Plava laguna d.d.
- During the Plava Laguna Half-Marathon, Plava laguna will make video and audio recordings and photograph the entire event. The materials will be used for promotional purposes. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, participants also agree that Plava Laguna shall have no limitations in their right to use photographs and video recordings from the event for promotional purposes, and that neither participants nor visitors to the event shall make any requests regarding photographs or video recordings used from the event.
- Registration will close when the number of participants reaches 1,500. Pepi kids run is limited to 300 participants.
- All participants shall take part in the event at their own risk. The route will be marked, and participants will be directed by staff members at intersections and critical points. All participants are required to follow the instructions of the staff. Cyclists will be provided as route escorts at the front and back of the race, and medical staff will be present on the course. The organiser retains the right to change the time and course with prior announcement at www.plavalaguna.com and/or on the race notice board.
- Participants who register for the race must be legal adults and must have health insurance. Exclusively healthy individuals may participate in the Plava Laguna Half-Marathon. By registering, participants affirm that they are in sufficient physical and mental condition to take part in this type of competition, and that they shall accept the aid of medical staff in the case of injury or risks to their health.
- The Organiser cannot be held liable for any damage, injury or accident suffered by a participant or third party during the race and/or resulting from the race. Participants hereby waive their right to make any claim against the Organiser for damages suffered during the race and/or resulting from the race.
- All participants registered for the Plava Laguna Half-Marathon must pay race registration fee in full, which shall entitle them to participate in the race.
- Registered participants may cancel their registration up to 30 days prior to the event date, in which case their race registration fee shall be refunded. Registered participants who do not cancel their registration within this time period shall not have the right to a refund.