Plava laguna Croatia Open Umag
With a tradition of 29 years, the international tennis tournament Plava laguna Croatia Open Umag is the oldest tennis tournament in Croatia and undoubtedly one of the most prominent and prestigious tournaments in the whole region.
Since the very beginning in 1990, the tournament has hosted numerous excellent tennis players every year. Along with great tennis matches, visitors can enjoy a diverse entertainment and gourmet program, featuring a wide variety of food and beverages, as well as, concerts and live performances, all coming together to create a unique atmosphere.
This year's 30th edition of the Croatia Open Umag, which will take place from 12 until 21 of July 2019, will once again position Umag as the center of one of the most important social events in Croatia, which attracts not only the athletes, but also the political, business and show business elite.
Find out more at the official website of the tournament, www.croatiaopen.hr.
Our awards and recognitions:
- 1998. ATP - Award of Excellence Kids promotions
- 2000. ATP - Award of Excellence Player Area Improvement
- 2001. ATP - Award of Excellence Tournament Operations
- 2004. ATP - Award of Excellence Tournament Operations
- 2005. ATP - Award of Excellence Advertising and PR
- 2010. Istarska Županija - Zlatna koza - Capra d'Oro
- 2011. ATP - Award of Excellence Best Fan Experience
- 2014. ATP - Heritage